SF Bay Area Men’s Clothing Trends for Fall/Winter
Changing seasons means changing fashion for men’s clothing. Tastemakers in the industry have decided that Fall/Winter 2014 is all about layering and laid back sensibilities. To stay in style, check out these top trends in men’s fashion this season:
The sweatshirt. Represent your favorite NFL or college football team in style, or opt for a subtly branded sweatshirt, like our Urban Survival Crew or Calculated Rescue Zip-Up Hoodie. You don’t have to forfeit style for comfort this season.
- The overshirt. Perfect for layering, this half shirt/half jacket is a staple for fall weather. It’s a particularly useful item here in the Bay Area, which often experiences chilly weather and rainy days throughout the fall and winter months.
- The vest. Vests and autumn go together like beer and football. Pair your vests with a long sleeve shirt, or crew sweatshirt, and you’re ready for anything.
- Jeans. As temperatures cool and you put the shorts away, you need a solution to keep those legs warm. Update your wardrobe’s jeans collection to make way for the new season. Stick to dark or distressed washes, earth tones, and a good fit.
- The casual shirt. Flannel or plaid patterned shirts are ubiquitous during the fall for a reason. The materials range from lightweight to thick flannel — perfect as the days grow shorter and cooler.
- The beanie. Hats are one of fall and winter’s must-haves. Whether you’re having a bad hair day (aka need a haircut), or plan on spending the day in the chilly city of San Francisco, a warm hat can become an everyday fashion statement. Our Survival Watch Cap is soft, comfortable, and comes in 5 different colors.
Shop Now for the Best Urban Gear in the Bay Area
While many of us might be trying to hold on to the last days of warm weather, it’s time to embrace fall fashion and put away the flip-flops and shorts. What are you looking forward to wearing this fall? Calculated Clothing offers stylish t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats for men. Gear up for fall with our great selection of fashionable casual wear. Check out our FW37.14.1 Lookbook here.
The post Fall/Winter 2014 Men’s Fashion Trends appeared first on Calculated Clothing | The Evolution of Classic Men's Fashion.